Pet Food/Supplies & Low Cost Vet Care:
- Chester County Pet Food Pantry – food, flea/tick supplies & low cost vaccination/spay & neuter services to families in eastern Berks County, Chester County & Western Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania. They also have a low cost clinic the 15th of every month.
- The Spayed Club – low cost spay/neuter & primary vet care services in the western suburbs of Philadelphia
- Sam’s Hope – providing assistance to help keep companion animals with their families; support includes: short term foster care for pets of the elderly, disabled and ill; providing pet food assistance to individuals, via food pantries, and other organizations; & providing veterinary care grants to qualified applicants
- Henry’s Helping Paws Fund – helping senior citizens in Chester County, PA defray the cost of keeping their companion animals. This is a new program that started March 2016 with delivery of free pet food to seniors in need of assistance and plans to expand to provide pet wellness care support as well.
- Care Credit – Credit card company for veterinary care
- Red Rover – Financial assistance grants so pet caregivers can care for animals who need urgent veterinary care
- Handicapped Pets Foundation – Donates mobility equipment to pets in need
- American Animal Hospital Association – AAHA has a helping pets fund
- The Pet Fund – Financial assistance for owners of pets needing urgent veterinary care
- Rose’s Fund for Animals – Financial Assistance for life-threatening illness, condition or injury with a good prognosis
- The Magic Bullet Fund – Financial assistance for dogs needing treatment for cancer
- Brown Dog Foundation – Bridging the gap between the cost of medical care & saving the family pet