News & Events
TLC EVENTS CALENDAR
- Tags #cleartheshelters 5 K 5k adoption weekend Art Art Show bands Barkaid baseball bike rodeo book drive bowling carnival Chester County Pet Food Pantry child friendly community community event community service cuts for a cause Daily Bread Community Food Pantry Dine & Donate Dine out for a Cause dining for dogs documentary Dog by Dog dog friendly dog show dog walk dogwash donation drive education Exton family friend family friendly farmer's market festival festivals Fightin' Phils First Friday food food drive fun run fun walk fundraiser golf Goshen Fair hair cut Halloween hiking Historic Chester County holiday Keller Williams LGBTQ LGTBIQ limerick Louise Malvern Manatawny Still Works Miles For Mutts mini paws movie screening music Oaks osteria PA parade Patrick Lomantini Paul Mitchell Pet Supplies Plus Phillies phoenixville pictures with santa pinball pj whelihans Pottstown Pride PRO-ACT Pulse Beauty Academy puppy mills raffles Reading recovery Red Day salon santa saving southern souls seasonal senior citizens shoe drive Shopping sober social sobriety sproutfest support local businesses trails twenty9 vet care fund Wayne YMCA
Chester County Pridefest 12:00 PM
Chester County Pridefest @ Reeves Park
Jun 3 @ 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Love is our middle name so TLC can’t wait to fly our ally flag and attend Chester County Pridefest. This is an all-ages event that will feature food, entertainment, vendors, games, activities and, of course, [...]
Community & Trails Celebration Day 4:00 PM
Malvern Memorial Parade 1:30 PM
West Chester Grower’s Market 9:00 AM
West Chester Grower’s Market @ West Chester Growers Market
Jun 10 @ 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
TLC is going to the Market – the West Chester Growers Market, that is. Come on out to sample local handmade, or homegrown products, from farm produce, colorful cut flowers and bedding plants, free range [...]
Meet & Greet: Bryn Mawr Veterinary Hospital 10:00 AM
Meet & Greet: Bryn Mawr Veterinary Hospital @ Bryn Mawr Veterinary Hospital
Jun 24 @ 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Bryn Mawr Veterinary Hospital is cleaning up for a cause! Throughout the month of June, our friend at Bryn Mawr Vet are donating 10% of all dog washes they perform to us and, on Saturday [...]
PRO-ACT Sober Social & Picnic In The Park 12:00 PM
PRO-ACT Sober Social & Picnic In The Park @ Valley Creek Park
Jun 25 @ 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
PRO-ACT Chester County, a volunteer-run recovery support organization, is hosting its first annual summer social and picnic event. This family-friendly event will feature food, live music, door prizes, fun activities for all ages and [...]
Cold Treats 4 Hot Dogs 1:00 PM
It was a great day in Spring City as today was the ribbon cutting ceremony to open The Whitehall which provides affordable housing to our local veterans. We at TLC have been watching the progress of the construction and were very excited to be able to raise $11,000 for Fund for Veterans, a program of Mission First Housing Group through our Wags For Warriors campaign to provide rental subsidies for the veterans who will be living at Whitehall apartments.
We can’t thank the crew at Prestige Salon enough for creating the Cuts For a Cause fundraiser for us! It’s no wonder why they have such loyal clientele and have won Best of the Mainline honors over the years as the entire staff is warm, welcoming and a lot of fun. They’re also all huge animal lovers which is a big plus for us!
In addition to a lot of people supporting us and coming out to get a ‘do for our dogs, the pups had a great time playing with everyone who came to the salon as well. We also had nice visits from Josie FKA Joy, whose mom put this event together for us, and Asher FKA Vincent, whose mom is a regular client.
We’re truly blessed & filled with gratitude for all the support we received.
Raffles For Ruffs was an awesome event, all thanks to the businesses & people who donated items for us to auction & raffle off, the folks at Twenty9 and, of course, all the great people who came out to have a great time with us! Events like these are special to us because, not only do we need them as fundraisers, but they also give us an opportunity to spend some time hanging out and catching up with so many of our adoptive families too.
We had a great time at Limerick Bowl and, thanks to everyone who came, we also raised a lot of money too.
Thanks to everyone who came out, especially the crew from Only Results Fitness who came out in force & Will Erb who chose to celebrate his birthday with us! Congratulations to all of our door prize winners:
- $50 Visa gift card – Ryan Kegel
- 6 Limerick Bowl Glow Bowling passes – Mike Weiss
- $15 Target gift card – Mike Brango
- $10 Starbucks gift card – Alicia Senese
- $15 Fandango gift card – Steve Aaronson
- $10 iTunes gift card – Jeff Slocum